- Are you the last to know when your client sets up a retirement plan?
- Has your client's payroll coordinator called you for answers about their plan's eligibility, deferrals, enrollments, loans and distributions?
- Has the responsibility fallen upon you to correct reporting discrepancies with the DOL and IRS for your client's plan or electronically file their annual return?
- Do you have questions about the compliance of your client's plan?
- Do you know the contribution options and amounts for deduction available to your client at year end?
- Have you recommended less advantageous plan designs for your clients because 401(k) plans are too complicated?
We have the answers..
- We keep you informed. We ask for your input and discuss the best options available to your client so that you can help them create the right plan for them.
- We are your contact and your client's contact for questions regarding the plan. We assist your client's payroll coordinator with contribution and loan repayment transmittals and prepare all distribution and loan paperwork following the provisions in the plan document.
- With the client's authorization, we address IRS and DOL letters and are available for IRS and DOL audits. We assist plan auditors with those certifications that may be required to be filed annually. We complete the electronic filing for your client's plan.
- We have an extensive library as a resource to you and your client. We are always available to answer your questions.
- We run contribution scenarios and projections for you and your client to help with year end contribution planning.
- Yes, it's complicated. Qualified retirement plans offer huge tax savings for employees and employers. We make it easy and work with you to help your client maintain the qualified, tax sheltered status of their plan.
Here is what we do...
We design the plan that is right for your client.
We prepare the plan document, contracts, notices, letters and enrollment forms.
We assist your client's payroll coordinator with contribution and loan repayment transmittals.
We prepare distribution and loan paperwork and process these through completion.
We run contribution allocation scenarios so that you and your client have the information to make the best decisions at year end.
We reconcile the plan accounts quarterly and run preliminary testing so there are no surprises at year end.
We copy you and the investment advisor on the quarterly reconciliation which includes eligibility, catch up eligible employees, preliminary compliance testing, year-to-date contribution amounts and those employees projected to be eligible on the next entry date.
A simple solution to the complicated world of 401(k) plan design, administration, compliance and recordkeeping .
Where do we begin?
Call us to set up an appointment or to discuss your client's plan,
with questions you may have about our services,
Complete the following Proposal Request Form and fax or for a free estimate of plan costs.
Let's get started today!